Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Took a Break

Sorry, I haven't been online much the past few days. I've been pretty busy.

School started back up today.

A couple of friends are in the hospital, one with pneumonia, and one had with diabetes. When friends go into the hospital I always go and visit. I know how much it meant to me when I was in the hospital and friends came to visit. So I do my best to visit my friends in the hospital.

My mom declared that I need to spend more time at home in 2009, and she's cracking down a bit on my online time. My grades slipped a little last semester and has got my mom in a frenzy. I don't know what the big deal is, just because I got a 3.75 instead of a 4.0 GPA? It's like she thinks the end of the world is coming because I got a B. Oh well. Life goes on. What did I get a B in? Economics. I hated that class and glad it is behind me.

This semester I have Speech, Government, Chemistry, Geometry, Computer Programming II, Psychology, and Music Appreciation. Yes a full boat of classes. The only one that will give me any problem is Speech. I'm not a person who likes to speak in front of a large audience. But, you have to take it, so I took it this year just to get it out of the way.

Psychology I'm going to like. I always find it interesting why people do things. It should really help with Saints of America (teen support group that I am in). And I'll find out if that is an area of study that I might consider in college. I've been thinking about becoming a child psychologist. I like helping people and I really like helping my friends who have issues or problems.

Well, that's it for today's blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment