Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Day #2

It was suppose to be good weather Sunday and Monday. The weather man blew the forecast again. It snowed most of the night and school closed for the second snow day of the year. That leaves us with three more snow days to use before we have to make them up.

I'm going to be doing some catch up work for the Saints of America. We have a bunch of new pledges whose applications need processing. The New Year is starting off good in pledges.

I'll probably also watch Omen IV: The Awakening. Most people knew about the first three movies, but there was a fourth! I finally found it on DVD, so I'll take time to watch it today.

Movies recently out in theatres or DVD that I recommend: The Day The Earth Stood Still (4 stars), Valkyrie (4 stars), Bangkok Dangerous (4 stars), Eagle Eye (5 stars), The Unborn (5 stars). Yes, I've seen The Unborn even though it is not out in theatres yet. Downloaded a bootleg online. 5 stars means I think its one of the best movies I've seen in the past year or so and worth price of admission in the theatres. 4 stars means it is a movie well worth watching and if you don't see it in the theatres it is a much see on DVD.

Also, recently rented The Accused (Jodi Foster) on DVD. 5 stars people! It's kind of old, early Jodi Foster movie, but damn, it was an excellent movie!

Well time to go surf the internet some more for more blog content. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment