Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It was a wonderful New Years Eve party held by the Saints of America. I got to meet dozens of new teen friends. Everyone had a wonderful time without drinking or drugs. Many danced until 3 or 4am. I went swimming for the most part, and of course stuffed my face with the free food.

Today, a bunch of us will spend the day watching college football bowl games. I guess that is what most people do on New Years Day, watch college guys bash each other around. Can't you tell I'm not really a football fan. lol.

Well, here's hoping that everyone has a great 2009. I was going to say a prosperous New Years but with the condition of our economy, the best advice is try and survive our recession.

My New Years resolution? To lose my virginity. j/k. Mine is simply to try and better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment