Friday, January 9, 2009

Can't Sleep

I guess I slept too much on our snow day. But I can't sleep too well tonight.

Yes, Thursday we had a snow day. It was pretty bad Wednesday night but by morning, well, frankly I am not sure why they canceled school. Road weren't bad at all. Maybe the wind chill?

So I spent most of the day sleeping and watching television. Tonight I've been watching COLD CASE on TNT. I love that show. A kid died after participating in a Fight Club and they were trying to solve his murder. A good episode.

Muskrats won again last night, beating Columbus Bulldogs. The Crusaders lost to the Wildcats so now the Muskrats have a 2 game lead in the conference. Muskrats gonna win the conference it looks like and win an automatic bid into the national playoffs.

We'll have school today, Friday. But they are calling for 3 to 6 inches of snow Friday night. Suppose to be a cold and snowy weekend.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment