Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas Notes

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Mine wasn't too bad.

Let's see, what did Santa bring me this year? I must have been a bad boy because I didn't get as much as usual. I got a couple new pair of jeans, some shirts, a couple sweaters, a digital photo frame (which is sweet and now loaded of bunch of pictures of me), some Crew shampoo and cologne, a $100 gift card to Walmart, and tons of candy.

I've been attending the Columbus Muskrats basketball shootout (Dec 27-Dec 31) and working the ticket booth. The Columbus Muskrats is a boys high school travel basketball team and the Shootout has 16 teams in the tournament. After the first two rounds, the Muskrats are in the semi-finals after upsetting Madison (WI) and then winning a thriller against Biloxi (MS). They will play undefeated and #3 nationally ranked Bronx (NY) Bombers on Tuesday.

It's also initiation week for Saints of America, and I've been pretty busy helping out with that too. Saints of America is a teen helping teen support group. I'll do a full note on my blog about the Saints of America after the first of the year. FYI, I'm the communications director of the Saints of America.

A lot of my best friends are away over the Holidays. So I've spent some time getting to know some other people and have met some really cool friends.

I'll be going on Facebook after the first of the year. I'm finally getting up to speed on all these online things.

So more after the first of the year. Until then, remember, you can have a great time on New Years Eve without drug or alcohol. So please be safe and have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment