Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

I know, it's been a while since I updated my blog. I'll try and do better and at least post once a week so my friends can keep up with my life.

I'm now permanently living in Nova Scotia with my grandfather. We sold the house in Ohio. Basically, the economy is so bad in the United States, my grandfather said it was time to leave for good. So I'm in Nova Scotia. I'm finishing my high school career at a private boys academy near Halifax. I'm a senior. All my credits transfered from the United States. I'd taken some advance classes in high school in Ohio so wasn't a big deal. I work part time on a fishing boat (swordfish). It's hard work, but great pay, and I love it. I guess no one figured this geek would ever do hard labor.

Once in a while on weekends I make trips to Massachusetts and Maine to help the Saints of America chapters in those states. The organization has expanded so fast in 2010. We now have over 10,000 members. So that is an average of 1,000 new members in each year of the organizations existence. They have always been there for me when needed and I intend to do my part to recruit new members in the future.

Well, that is it for this update. I'll try and post weekly on Monday mornings. GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment