Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School Winding Down, Summer Plans

School is down to one week of classes and then finals week. My grades are almost 4.0 so I'm not too worried. Only one final should be a challenge.

Summer, I will be pretty busy. I got a job at Huntington Park (the new Columbus Clippers Stadium) as an usher. Pay is decent. I also will be working Columbus Blue Raiders home games as a scorekeeper, running the scoreboards, not the score book. So every night for the most part I'll be working.

My duties with the Saints, I'll probably have someone helping me out with pledge information and emails. I just have to find someone who isn't very busy, and that is the challenge.

As for Saints initiation weeks, well, basically every two weeks is an initiation class, so lots of guys will be busy helping out with initiation.

That's it for now. I'll try and post more often, but don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment