A friends house burned down last night. Caylor Johnson and family are now homeless and without any possessions. Fortunately, no one was home when it burned down. Caylor was spending the night with friends, and his parents were visiting relatives in Florida. It was determined that it was an electrical fire that began from faulty wiring.
Caylor called his parents this morning and they are rushing back to Ohio. Many friends are already beginning to raise money and donate clothing and other necessities to help the family get back on their feet. They did not have homeowners insurance because they couldn't afford the monthly expense.
It's friends who help friends in time of need. And many of us have stepped up to help out Caylor. Please keep Caylor and his family in your prayers.