Thursday, February 5, 2009

Censorship

Seems the power at be are being real strict in regards to censorship. A friend of mine has a blog that is basically photos of his swim team from school, and the blogger folks deem that is adult content? Why? Is it because it is pictures of high school boys in speedos? GET OVER IT PEOPLE! I also got an email from the blogger staff telling me I had to remove TheJoe's video from my blog because it was "inappropriate" and "suggestive". Well folks, TOUGH SHIT. I'm not about to remove something that is creative and funny. Our world is far to critical any more. Remember the days you could take a piss behind a tree and it wasn't any big deal. You can't do that any more or be charged with indecent exposure and put in jail. Public swimming pools guys can't wear speedos, and some pools require boys to wear t-shirts and not allowed to go shirtless. EXCUSE ME! In Netherlands, Italy and other European countries, hell, walking outside nude is common and frequent. Speedos worn on the beaches. Our country is no longer FREE folks. Our government has passed so many laws that restrict our freedom. I'm sorry, but if I want to swim in a speedo and go shirtless, that IS MY RIGHT AND I AM GOING TO DO SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment